Saturday 1 November 2008

An adventure...

What a week of events....

From handling a situation of a drunken lady in tears, disorientated and acting like a 5 year old ..
at 4 in the afternoon..

To being pleasantly surprised when a travel agency comes to your doorstep to collect payment...only in Costa Rica!!..

Sipping on a latte as I listen to the stories of the students who are searching for a new life in Costa Rica.... escaping or seeking an adventure...

Smiling as I hear the weather report in London on Capital FM online...whilst drying my hair in sultry hot Costa Rica...

The great feeling of accomplishment as I consult in Spanish.... ...yeah!!!!!!!!!

Seeing the carefree nature and hearing the constant giggles of a 10 year old, living by a railroad, who's only desire is for her mother to have a new kidney...

The sadness of knowing this 10 year old will soon be orphaned...

Wondering why anyone allowed a brain damaged 36 year old to live......

But excited as I book .....
a cycle tour of the old cities of Antigua, Guatemala....

So here's to my last week in Costa Rica!!!!!!!!!

No comments: